According to data published on the Start.io website, TikTok users in Greece are nearly 400,000 (as of December 19, 2022). Out of these, 72.5% are aged 18-24, 25.2% are aged 25-34, and the remaining % is aged 35 and above. Among the users, 66.1% are male, while the remaining percentage (33.9%) are female.
Start.io is a mobile marketing and audience platform. Formerly known as StartApp, Start.io empowers the mobile app ecosystem and simplifies mobile marketing, audience creation, and mobile revenue generation. The direct integration of Start.io with over 500,000 monthly active mobile apps provides access to unprecedented levels of global first-party data, which can be leveraged for understanding and predicting behaviors, identifying new opportunities, and fostering growth.